Strategically located, well connected, and developed by and for you, North Huntingdon has a robust economy bolstered by strong private investment and substantial public assets. It has become the community of choice and is one of the fastest growing in the region. The Township strives to develop effective local government policies to enhance the business economy. The Township works with private companies and investors to develop and expand business. With energy and excitement, the Township strives to reach it's full potential.
Why North Huntingdon
- Lower taxes and overall cost competitiveness compared to neighboring communities.
- Diverse and stable economy that has weathered national recessions.
- Average income levels on the rise among residents.
- Over 25% of Township residents work within the community, while more than half work less than 30 minutes away in Pittsburgh and Greensburg.
- Route 30 and the Turnpike provide a conduits for thousands of visitors to the area each month.
Our Business Newsletter
Stay connected with North Huntingdon and the activities happening throughout our community. Subscribe to our newsletter to connect!