Pavilion Rentals 2017
The North Huntingdon Township Department of Parks & Recreation hereby announces its annual Picnic Pavilion Reservation Policy.
Picnic Pavilions are available at Oak Hollow Park, Indian Lake Park, Penns Wood Park, Hilltop Park, Tinkers Run Park, Lincoln Acres Park & Lions Park. All pavilions are open for reservation from April 15th to October 15th annually. Requests for dates outside of those listed will be at the Department Director's discretion.
In order to maintain a fair and consistent method of reserving your park pavilion, you may place your reservation one (1) year in advance to the date desired. Please refer to the park pavilion Fee Schedule for pricing. All persons making an application for pavilion rental must be at least 18 years of age. Proof of identification is required upon payment and as always there are no refunds, cancellations or transfers permitted. Payment can be made by cash, check or money order and must be paid in full to receive a valid permit. Permits are issued in person during office hours. Most sheltered pavilions include electric, water, playground equipment and comfort stations nearby.
- Park hours are 8:00am until dusk
- Parking may be limited due to other rentals & special events
- No parking or riding on the grass is permitted
- No unlicensed vehicles are permitted on premises
- Inflatable rides/games are not permitted without certificate of liability from renting agent
- Charcoal grill fires only.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted
- All beverages must be in cans, plastic bottles or cartons. No glass bottles
- All pets must be leashed and curbed
- No golfing or solicitation in the park
- Disorderly persons will be ordered to leave the park