Applications are now available for our 2022 Citizen's Police Academy (CPA) offered through our police department. The CPA will be held every Thursday from October 20th - December 15th from 6pm to 9pm. The submission deadline for applications is Monday October 10th. Applicants will be subject to specific eligibility criteria detailed below. Selected applicants will need to have their background check completed before the first class.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age at the time of the application and reside within the “Norwin” area of Westmoreland County.
- Applicants can not have any felony convictions.
- Applicants can not have any misdemeanor or DUI arrests within the last 3 years prior to application date.
- Applicants must pass a background check
- Applicants must be willing and able to participate in a variety of physical fitness activities and abide by military discipline.
Application Link: https://www.township.north-huntingdon.pa.us/DocumentCenter/View/1822/Citizens-Police-Academy-Application-2022-PDF?bidId=