A separate permit is required to have alcohol at your pavilion rental. An alcohol permit application along with all payments and relevant documents will need to be completed and submitted in-person at the Administration Office in order to acquire a permit. Please note that alcohol permits are only for pavilion rentals and not for general use at the park. Applications should be submitted no earlier than one month before your reservation date. Once the application is approved, you will receive an alcohol permit to display at your pavilion rental on the day of your reservation. No refunds, cancellations, or transfers of permit or date will be issued. The alcohol permit is limited to beer and wine. No glass bottles are allowed. Please read our Township Alcohol Ordinance to understand all of the requirements and your responsibilities before applying.
Please bring the following with you when you submit your alcohol permit application:
- $100 for the permit fee (cash or check).
- A separate check for the $200 security deposit (no cash will be accepted for a security deposit)
- The security deposit will be returned by mail after verifying there is no damage and the area of your rental is clean
- The security deposit will be kept if there is damage or the area needs cleaned by Park Staff
- A valid driver's license
- A copy of your Homeowners Insurance Policy
- Corporate functions looking to have alcohol permits will need to provide a general proof of liability insurance naming North Huntingdon Township as an additional insured
Alcohol Permit Application
Township Alcohol Ordinance